CF Bored Tapped Flanges Fixed
CF35 – Bored 41mm Tapped Flange
CF Bored Flanges Fixed are used for welding onto tube to produce ports and connectors when manufacturing fabrications. Manufactured from: 304L and 316L Stainless Steel. They are supplied in a plastic bag with a protective plastic cap. CF Bored Flanges Fixed are manufactured to the CF Standard and are compatible with other supplier’s product.
- Material: 304L Stainless Steel
- Bakeable to 450°C
- Vacuum rating 1×10-11 mbar
- Wide range of elbows, crosses, tees and adaptors are available
- Tubulated flanges are available for welding to stainless steel tube
PLEASE NOTE: Before adding to quote, please select tapped or un-tapped bolt holes from the drop down menu.
* European standard, to be used with copper gasket OD 272.7 mm