CF Blank Flange
114mm OD – 316LN Fixed Blank CF Flange
CF Blank flanges are used to cap off the open ports where not required and are also used as a base part to manufacture adaptor fittings, instruments, feedthroughs etc.
Manufactured from: 316LN Stainless Steel. They are supplied in a plastic bag with a protective plastic cap.
The CF Blank flanges are manufactured to the CF Standard and are compatible with other supplier’s product.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Bakeable to 450°C
- Vacuum rating 1×10-11 mbar
- Wide range of elbows, crosses, tees and adaptors are available
- Tubulated flanges are available for welding to stainless steel tube
* European standard, to be used with copper gasket OD 272.7 mm