KF Vacuum Viewports
KF16 Vacuum Viewport
KF Vacuum Viewports are used to view the interior of the vacuum chamber and view the process and/or manipulation.
Manufactured from: 304L stainless steel. Helium Leak tested to 10-10 mbar. KF Vacuum Viewports are supplied in a sealed plastic bag with protective plastic caps.
The KF Vacuum Viewports are manufactured to the KF Standard and are compatible with other supplier’s product.
- Bakeable up to 150°C at not greater than 2-3 °C per minute
- Wide range of KF Elbows, KF Crosses, KF Tees, KF Flanges & KF Adapters are available
- Tubulated Vacuum Flanges are available for welding to a stainless steel tube
- Vacuum rating 1×10-8 mbar
- KF: 16
- A: 16
- B: 22
- C: 8.5
- D: 1.7
- E: 30
- Viewport material Corning 7056 glass Kodial®
- Standard Flange material is 304L stainless steel, (316L on request)
- Spinning material is Kovar
- Maximum Temperature 400°C
- 3°C/Minute Maximum Heating Rate
- 1.487 Refraction Index
- Cleaned to UHV standards