ISO Vacuum Viewports
ISO200 Vacuum Viewport
ISO Vacuum Viewports are used to view the interior of the vacuum chamber and view the process and/or manipulation.
Manufactured from: 304L stainless steel. Helium Leak tested to 10-10 mbar. ISO Vacuum Viewports are supplied in a sealed plastic bag with protective plastic caps.
The ISO Vacuum Viewports are manufactured to the ISO Standard and are compatible with other supplier’s product.
- Bakeable up to 150°C at not greater than 2-3 °C per minute
- Wide range of ISO Elbows, ISO Crosses, ISO Tees, ISO Flanges & ISO Adapters are available
- Tubulated Vacuum Flanges are available for welding to a stainless steel tube
- Vacuum rating 1×10-9 mbar
- A: 135
- B: 240
- C: 8
- Viewport material Corning 7056 glass Kodial®
- Standard Flange material is 304L stainless steel, (316L on request)
- Spinning material is Kovar
- Maximum Temperature 400°C
- 3°C/Minute Maximum Heating Rate
- 1.487 Refraction Index
- Cleaned to UHV standards